Red social de profesores de ELE
Acabo de encontrar unos buenos consejos que resumen bien cómo escribir una carta de presentación efectiva. Esto va dirigido a los que estén solicitando trabajos en colegios y academias.
Completing the Support Statement
• Where available, the Job Profile and Person Profile should be referred to when completing the support statement.
• Some job requirements are essential and MUST BE EVIDENCED in your personal statement while other job requirements are desirable, if you possess them add them to the application form.
• Avoid writing general information such as “I’m a good team player” write how your experience has made you a good team player, stories work well in personal statements.
• Ensure every paragraph you write is relevant to at least one of the essential criteria from the job specification and ensure you address every point listed onthe Person Profile. Where there is no profile available, ensure you cover all the areas you believe are important to the role.
• Remember you have to prove to the employer that you understand the jobrole. The best way to prove you possess this knowledge is to detail your past experience of the criteria in a previous role.
• At the end of the personal statement, write a brief summary why you have applied for this role and/or chosen to apply to work at this school.